How to file an application?
A person does not need legal knowledge to turn to the Chancellor of Justice and it is free of charge.
You can submit an application:
- On Office’s web-page
- To our contact details
In the Office of the Chancellor of Justice.
Adviser to the Chancellor of Justice will help to formalize the complaint.
To clarify the reasons of your complaint we advise to come to the reception of individuals.
An application must include:
- first name and a surname of the applicant or the name of the legal person;
- contact information of the applicant;
- description of the problem.
In order to verify conformity with the Constitution and the law of the legislation of general application:
- state the name and provision of the legislation of general application that you would like to be verified as to being in conformance with the Constitution and the law;
- describe how this provision of the legislation of general application violates your rights and what constitutes its non-conformity with the Constitution and the law;
- state whether you have turned to other authorities in this matter and if you have, with what results.
It is not possible to turn to the Chancellor of Justice with a request to verify legislations of general application in general. We accept applications that explain, based on what is written above, what sections of the legislation in question is not in conformity with the Constitution and the law according to your opinion.
Application for supervision of activities of an authority:
- explain the nature of the violation clearly and precisely;
- if possible, add related correspondence with this authority and other documentation that would explain the violation.